JEE Main 2022: How To Prepare In Last One Month?
- Keep the syllabus of JEE Main ready and follow it till the exam
- Refer to the created notes.
- Form a schedule so as to not overexert yourself.
- Remove all the distractions including social media if you have to and make a habit of studying every day at the same time.
- Make notes if you have not already as it shall lessen revision efforts and time.
- Practice Test Analysis.
- Stay consistent
- Short breaks while you are preparing
- Practice meditation or Yoga for rejuvenation.
JEE Main 2022 July session will be held on July 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, and 30. The application process for JEE Main session 2 is on, candidates can apply till June 30 till 9 PM. They need to apply at jeemain.nta.nic.in, nta.ac.in.