The Indian School of Business (ISB) is a private business school established in India in 2001. It has two campuses in India, in Hyderabad (Telangana) and Mohali (Punjab). It offers certificates in various post-graduate management programs. The application form has 6 important sections apart from the personal details and statement of integrity/ declaration sections. Candidates must fill out all the sections before submitting the form.
1) Academics: Candidates must mention X, XII, graduation, post-graduation (if any), additional certifications in this section, etc. in this section.
2) Work Experience: Applicants must mention job responsibilities, initiatives, and achievements.
3) Awards & Activities: Awards, achievements, and hobbies must be disclosed in the order of importance, and mentioned them in the awards, activities, and hobbies sections.
4) GMAT/GRE Test Score: Provide a valid GMAT or GRE score.
GMAT and GRE scores are valid for five years from the date. Since ISB requires the GMAT or GRE for admission, candidates must take the test before submitting a candidate’s application. The scores must be valid as of the deadline date of the round in which Candidates apply.
5) Essay: Essays are an important part of the application and reflect on the experiences and have the word limit.
6) Recommendation: Candidates will have to provide details of one recommender who can be reporting manager/ previous manager/ senior colleague/ current client/ previous client/ business partner/ supplier/ auditor etc.
Each applicant to the Post Graduate Programme in Management at the Indian School of Business is evaluated on the following parameters:
|Academic Credentials -10th, 12th graduation, post-graduation grades and certification courses|
|Quality of Work-Ex. Diversity and Extra-curricular activities|