IIT Delhi was established in the year 1961. The current campus has an area of 320 acres (or 1.3 km2) and is bounded by the Sri Aurobindo Marg on the east, the Jawaharlal Nehru University Complex on the west, the National Council of Educational Research and Training on the south, and the New Ring Road on the north, and flanked by Qutub Minar and the Hauz Khas monuments.
IIT Delhi UG Admission 2022
IIT Delhi offers UG programs in Engineering, Design, Science, and various other streams. The minimum eligibility required for UG admission is graduating Class 12. Admission to most of the courses is through the entrance exam
IIT Delhi BTech Application Process 2022
To qualify for BTech at IIT Delhi, students are required to apply via JEE Main followed by JEE Advanced application. The process of applying for JEE Mains 2022 consists of three steps, i.e registration, form filling & document upload followed by payment of application fees.
- On the official website (jeemain.nta.nic.in), click on the ‘Registration for JEE (Main) 2022’ link
- Fill out the registration form with the required information followed by clicking on the ‘submit’ button.
- Fill out the detailed application form and upload scanned images and documents.
- Pay the application fees.
|JEE Mains Session I – Registration||1 Mar ’22 – 25 Apr ’22|
|JEE Mains Session II – Registration||8 Apr 2022 -3 May 2022|
|JEE Main Session-I||20 Jun 2022 -29 Jun 2022|
|JEE Main Session-II||21 Jul 2022 – 30 Jul 2022|
|JEE Advanced||28 Aug 2022|
Documents required to fill JEE Main 2022 application form
Before the JEE Main 2022 registration process, students must keep the following documents and information ready for a smooth application process:
- Valid email-id and mobile number
- Academic details related to the Class 10 and Class 12 qualifying exams
- Scanned copy of category certificate (if applicable)
- Scanned copy of PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Scanned photograph and signature as per the specification mentioned by the NTA
- Net banking/ credit card/ debit card/ UPI details for application fee payment