Indian Institute of Management Sirmaur is a centrally funded institute set up in 2015. This is a government co-educational institute. Sirmaur campus is currently spanning across an area of 404 acres with a current student enrollment of 158 and a faculty strength of 12. IIM Sirmaur is a member of The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
Indian Institute of Management Sirmaur M.B.A Admission Process
- Candidates have to apply and appear for CAT for IIM Sirmaur admissions.
- After applicants take CAT, they will be shortlisted based on their category and percentile.
- Those candidates will be called for a personal interview.
- A final merit list will be prepared on the basis of their academic achievements, CAT score, interview performance, work experience and diversity.
- International students shall have their interview via video conferencing, the intimation of which shall be given to them via email.
- Selected candidates have to get the documents verified and pay the course fee.
IIM Sirmaur Eligibility for M.B.A (Tourism and Management)
|MBA (Tourism and Management)||