The Indian Institute of Management Bodh Gaya was established in 2015. The campus is set up as a co-educational institution in an 18-acre area with a total enrollment of 182 students and a faculty strength of 7. IIM Bodh Gaya is a government-funded “Institution of National Importance”.
IIM Bodh Gaya partners with several global Institutions and collaborates with International universities in Russia, France, Italy, and Mexico to make developments in the field of research. The institute has a modern infrastructure campus with spacious classrooms, furnished hostels, a sports complex, dining facilities and other amenities. The three programmes offered in the field of management are the five-year dual-degree Integrated programme in management (IPM), the two-year MBA management programme, and the six-year doctoral programme in management.
IIM Bodh Gaya Admission Process
The institute offers admissions to the three programmes in the field of management – an Integrated Programme in management, a postgraduate (MBA) management programme, and a doctoral (PhD) programme in management. IIM Bodh Gaya admissions committee is responsible for conducting the admission process for each programme. Indian Institute of Management Bodh Gaya admission to the Integrated Programme in Management is done based on JIPMAT scores of candidates. It is a 5-year programme that can be pursued after high school education. The IIM Bodh Gaya admissions to the two-year postgraduate MBA programme are made through CAT and counselling. To get admission to the six-year doctoral-level programme, candidates must have relevant work experience with a research background and aptitude.
IIM Bodh Gaya Admissions – IPM
The Integrated Programme in management prepares the students to take up roles as leaders in the corporate sector. Students need to devote five years to complete the integrated programme that teaches problem-solving skills, analytical skills, and other aspects of management.
Indian Institute of Management Bodh Gaya IPM Course, Seats and Eligibility Criteria and Admission Guidelines
|Integrated programme in management||60% marks in 12th exams and JIPMAT|
- Candidates must appear for JIPMAT, a computer-based test conducted online.
- As a part of the selection criteria, an aggregate score is used to create the merit list that includes factors, 10th and 12th score, gender profile, personal interview, etc.
- Candidates are selected for admissions based on the JIPMAT cutoffs.
- After admission confirmation, the selected candidates need to complete verification of documents and payment of fees.
IIM Bodh Gaya Admissions – MBA and Eligibility
|MBA||UG level equivalent Bachelor’s degree programme with 50% (45% SC/ST)
Personal appearance (Written ability test + Personal interview)
Indian Institute of Management Bodh Gaya Admissions Process for MBA
- The student should appear for the CAT and clear the cutoff
- Students qualifying CAT cut off will have to qualify for the personal appearance test consisting of a Written ability test and a personal interview.
- After a personal appearance test, a profile score is calculated for the candidate based on other factors including diversity, work experience and academic merit and shortlisting is done accordingly.
- Shortlisted candidates have to submit the required documents for verification, followed by the payment of the course fee.