As CET is nearing, the prep must get only more intense. You can read our previous article to understand what might be a good score on CET and how to start your prep. But often, the aspirants forget that a good score on the test simply is, work half done. In the next few articles, let’s go through the eligibility criteria of some of the best colleges that can be applied to through the MAH MBA CET.
For admission at JBIMS, candidates must appear for any of these entrance exams.
|Common Admission Test (CAT)|
|Common Entrance Test (CET)|
|Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)|
|Common Management Admission Test (CMAT)|
JBIMS Admission: MMS
JBIMS offers a full-time MMS programme, the first year fee of which is Rs 3.05 lakh. The programme is offered in five different specialisations. Mentioned below are the selection parameters and the weightage for the MMS programme.
|Extracurricular Work Experience||20%|
|Class 10 and 12 scores||15%|
Specialisation and the minimum eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% aggregate.
- For reserved categories and PwD candidates of Maharashtra state: 45% aggregate
JBIMS Admission: MHRD
Apart from MMS, JBIMS Mumbai offers a two-year full-time master’s degree programme ‘Master in Human Resource Development (MHRD)’. It consists of orientation and four semesters of four-month duration each, as per the university schedule.
- MHRD is designed for those who wish to specialise in HR Management. The admission procedure comprises a Written Test (WT) and In-Person Assessment (IPA) that includes a Written Aptitude Test (WAT), Group Activity (GA) and a PI round
- Final year students can also apply to the course
- Students are required to undertake a summer placements activity in the companies
The eligibility criteria for JBIMS MHRD admission is mentioned below:
- A 3-year bachelor’s degree from a university recognised by the University Grants Commission or. Association of Indian Universities in any discipline
- Minimum 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent (at least 45% in case of candidates of backward class categories or its equivalent OR Appeared for the final year examination of any bachelor’s degree in any discipline cutoff for the previous academic year is shared below:
The Documents required for the MHRD admission process are as follows –
- Class 10th passing certificate and statement of marks
- Class 12th passing certificate and statement of marks
- Undergraduate Degree, passing certificate and mark sheets of all semesters
- Birth Certificate/Domicile Certificate (if Applicable)
- Caste certificate, caste/ tribe validity certificate, non-creamy layer certificate (if applicable)
- Photo ID proof provided by the Government of India
JBIMS Admission: Part-Time Courses
JBIMS Mumbai offers four part-time PG programmes for working professionals, which include Masters in Marketing Management (MMM), Financial Management (MFM), Human Resource Development Management (MHRDM) and Information Management (MIM). Admission to part-time courses is based on a candidate’s performance in the selection test. General eligibility for the above 4 mentioned courses is a Minimum of 50% in 10th and 12th and Maths being a mandatory subject for MSc in FInance Management (MFM). Important highlights of this course are
- The course duration of part-time courses is three years each
- Selection to these programmes is based on a candidate’s performance in the MAH MBA CET entrance test and Group Discussion (GD)